Thursday, January 01, 2015

Green Education and Legal Fund meeting at Arbor Hill/west Hill branch of APL Jan 6

The Green Education and Legal Fund will hold an organizing / planning meeting to discuss how to organize a campaign to get NYS to commit to 100% green renewable energy by 2030. The meeting will be at 7 PM on Tues. Jan 6 in the large meeting room of the Arbor Hill / West branch of the public library, 148 Henry Johnson Blvd. Howie Hawkins will be one of the speakes. The technological steps are laid out in the Jacobson study; how do we organize to make the political steps happen
For more info, Mark Dunlea, dunleamark@aol.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really appreciate your work dear. I think you guys want some large space meeting room for your campaign. I find some best and spacious meeting room which are best in the town. I am sure you all like my work.